Here are many of other way to use Scrabble Tiles other than playing Scrabble of course…
- Frames: Hot glue them around plain frames and spell out someone’s name or just do it at random and give it to someone as a gift.
- Magnets: Glue magnets on the back of them for a cheaper and prettier (in my opinion) way of displaying letters on your refrigerator for your kids to play with.
- Drawer Labels: Use them as labels on drawers, gluing them in sequence to spell something.
- Decorative Table Top: Cover the top of a table with them, if inlaid you can fill in the empty spaces with resin. This looks extra cool in a game room
- Bracelet: With a small bit drill a hole all the way through and string elastic and other beads if you want making a bracelet.
- Bookshelf: Cover the front of it with letters again either spelling things or at random
- Unfinished Edges: Is generally big enough to cover unfinished plywood edges
- Photo Albums: Use them to label the front of a photo album
- Decorative Candles: Glue around the outside of a candle for an interesting look
- Entertaining Fun: Leave a set of tiles on a tray during a party. By the end of the night guaranteed someone will have made something fun out of them. 😉